Monday, January 9, 2012

Intro

I have been reading since the time I could walk and I have been enlightened by many sentences and paragraphs written in my readings. Rather than only sit in my mind and I forget about them, I decide to put them in a blog. The project starts today and I am hoping it is going to be a long term project. The source of quotation in this blog is from many kind of literatures, newspapers, blog, websites, or even Facebook statuses and Twitter time lines that I have been reading from. Since I am an Indonesian who is studying about Indonesia and lives in Indonesia and sometimes in some part of the world, my quotations would probably focus on Indonesia. I am also inviting my readers to post quotations from their own readings. Please quote it correctly and mention the sources including authors and date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment